Would you like to join our ECPM team for the 7th World Congress Against the Death Penalty ? Become a volunteer!
Dates: February 26 to March 1, 2019
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Availability: half days
We are looking for volunteers for two types of missions:
Welcoming and supervising participants
- Missions: orientation in the Egmont Palace, microphones in the debate rooms, entry and exit of the debate rooms, preparation and supervision of the World March for Abolition (01/03 afternoon).
- Condition: fluent in French and/or English.
- Contact: register on our online form: http://congres.ecpm.org/en/become-a-volunteer-4/
- Mission: live-twitter one or more debates during the Congress according to your availability
- Conditions: Be equipped with a smartphone, attend a 1-hour training meeting on 21 February at the Press Club in Brussels (date and time to be confirmed). Fluent in French and/or English.
- Contact: write to the web communication manager by email at email@example.com
ECPM will not be able to cover the living expenses on site, but volunteers will be able to take full advantage of the Congress’ rich programme.